This week the fellas are drinking the Harlem Renaissance.
They discuss a number of great topics including:
- Florida woman argues her unborn baby should be released from jail
- 4 day work week? But what about Friday? One legislator thinks he has the votes to make it happen
- Maryland Attorney General Anthony Brown said his office would defend a proposed law that would make it possible for child sex abuse victims to retroactively sue their abusers and the institutions that enabled them.
- ARE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS PUBLISHERS? SCOTUS JUDGES WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE INTERNET WEIGH IN ON YOUR RIGHTS
- Should the State’s Attorney be elected or Appointed and should they decide whom to prosecute in police involved shootings?
Lawyers on the Rocks features Jeremy Eldridge, Kurt Nachtman and Adam Crandell. This triumvirate of lawyers will give you their unsolicited opinion on everything legal and illegal, while enjoying a handcrafted cocktail. Lawyers on the Rocks is sponsored by the Law Office of Eldridge, Nachtman & Crandell, LLC and produced by Up Next Creative, LLC.