On this week’s episode the lawyers sample the “Ted Cruz Margarita” which is essentially a margarita with no ice (when you need to escape from the freeze). They cover a number of great topics including:
- Top Topic: Section 230….again. Latest legislative news on free speech (or not).
- Cancel Culture consultant? New line of work for Jeremy….As phenomenon grows, business booms for cancel culture consultant
- I can’t Believe It’s Not Baltimore: Pants on fire lawyer disbarred and arrested.
- Baltimore, the Mosby headlines continue – Marilyn Mosby used campaign funds to pay her personal attorneys for ethics probe by IG’s office.
- Rush Limbaugh rose to power. How does small regulatory action make such a change possible?
- Ted Cruz escapes to Mexico
Lawyers on the Rocks features Jeremy Eldridge, Kurt Nachtman and Adam Crandell. This triumvirate of lawyers will give you their unsolicited opinion on everything legal and illegal, while enjoying a handcrafted cocktail. Lawyers on the Rocks is sponsored by the Law Office of Eldridge, Nachtman & Crandell, LLC and produced by Up Next Creative, LLC.