On this week’s episode the guys finally try out the new tech, all together with a remote guest – Producer Gideon back from a remote location! They sample Saffron Gin cocktail from Beach time distilling. Here is their Saint Saffron cocktail:
- 5 oz Saffron Gin
- .75 oz Saint Germaine Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 lemon slice
- Seltzer Water
- Over ice, combine Saffron Gin and Saint Germaine.
- Top with Seltzer Water and stir.
- Squeeze lemon slice, and stir again if desired
There are a number of great topics!
- FLASHBACK: LOTR’s said it here first: the first in many PPP fraud cases, Florida Man charged with purchasing Lamborghini with PPP loan money. (ht/listener Andy)
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Baltimore: Safe Sex in COVID-19 – Glory holes encouraged, The Block rejoices.
- DHS acting secretary has been acting since last year. Are his actions illegal under the “vacancies act”? Washington post has the article.
- Lawyers gone very bad: Lawyer assassinates judge’s son and shoots husband, background for why/how. Suspect in another murder in California
- Are release restrictions unreasonable and/or unconstitutional for criminal defendants? Pro publica thinks so. “Defendant Shall Not Attend Protests”: In Portland, Getting Out of Jail Requires Relinquishing Constitutional Rights
Lawyers on the Rocks features Jeremy Eldridge, Kurt Nachtman and Adam Crandell. This triumvirate of lawyers will give you their unsolicited opinion on everything legal and illegal, while enjoying a handcrafted cocktail. Lawyers on the Rocks is sponsored by the Law Office of Eldridge, Nachtman & Crandell, LLC and produced by Up Next Creative, LLC.