- 2 oz. whiskey (rye or bourbon)
- 1 oz. sweet vermouth
- stir over ice
- serve neat or on the rocks with a cherry
TJ comes to the mayoral race as a newcomer to politics, being a former AA county police officer and the most recent spokesperson for Johnny O, the new County executive for Baltimore County. We have a wide ranging conversation about TJ’s plans for Baltimore City. You can find out more about TJ at https://tjsmithforbaltimore.com/.
We have a number of other good topics including:
- George’s Corner (life as a law student during COVID)
- I can’t Believe it’s not Baltimore: Don’t call 911 if you run out of toilet paper!
- Finally, we raise $250 auctioning off a Healthy Holly book for charity!
Lawyers on the Rocks features Jeremy Eldridge, Kurt Nachtman and Adam Crandell. This triumvirate of lawyers will give you their unsolicited opinion on everything legal and illegal, while enjoying a handcrafted cocktail. Lawyers on the Rocks is sponsored by the Law Office of Eldridge, Nachtman & Crandell, LLC and produced by Up Next Creative, LLC.