DRINK: Make an orange juice habanero syrup : Boil one cup of OJ with a chopped up habanero in it. Reduce till its about ½ cup.
Then take one ounce of that syrup, mix with 2 ounces of Tito’s Vodka, top with Club Soda and stir together all in a rocks glass. Squeeze a lime wedge in it and taste as served. The drink is spicy, for a less spicy version consider a splash of simple syrup.
The lawyers are joined by David Kent, the Mid-Atlantic Division Manager for Tito’s Handmade Vodka! David joins to discuss two great stories about Tito’s:
- Please don’t listen to social media: Tito’s tells customers to not use their vodka for hand sanitizer
- Tito’s converts to making Hand Sanitizer – cranks out 24 tons for coronavirus efforts!
After David jumps off the call, the guys get back to regularly scheduled programming:
- WWJD (What Would Jeremy Do) – Dak Prescott in trouble: DAK prescott has a party, works out, does whatever he wants because he’s the Dallas Cowboys QB1.
- I can’t believe it’s NOT Baltimore: A Brooklyn courthouse was still packed as coronavirus spread. Judges, their staffs and lawyers are paying the price
- Top Legal Topic #1 – SCOTUS to hear oral arguments via telephone conference (allowing attorneys to work in Pajamas)
- Top Legal Topic #2 – CON LAW – The 115-year-old Supreme Court opinion that could determine rights during a pandemic
Lawyers on the Rocks features Jeremy Eldridge, Kurt Nachtman and Adam Crandell. This triumvirate of lawyers will give you their unsolicited opinion on everything legal and illegal, while enjoying a handcrafted cocktail. Lawyers on the Rocks is sponsored by the Law Office of Eldridge, Nachtman & Crandell, LLC and produced by Up Next Creative, LLC.