On this week’s episode the guys sample the Long Island Iced Tea or its variant, the Long Beach tea. It is dangerous, it’s loaded with alcohol, and it’s sure to get your happy hour started off with a bang. Here are the recipes:
Long Island Iced Tea
- 1 part vodka
- 1 part tequila
- 1 part rum
- 1 part gin
- 1 part triple sec
- 1 1/2 parts sweet and sour mix
- 1 splash cola
- 1/2 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce light rum
- 1/2 ounce tequila
- 1/2 ounce gin
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce sour mix
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
They have a number of great topics, including:
- Brooklyn Man Arrested for Assaulting FBI Agents and Making False Statements About His Possession and Sale of Scarce Medical Equipment
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Baltimore: Mayor in Illinois orders Police to crack down on stay at home order, finds mayor’s wife at a bar!
- WWJD (What Would Jeremy Do): CDC says 2 weeks ago, “don’t wear a mask” now they say, “Wear a mask” and here we are that says a sheriff is going to make an arrest if you don’t wear one?
- Legal Issue 1: Pretextual stops with COVID? SCOTUS would dislike.
- Legal Issue 2: Health Department can shut your ass down now!
Lawyers on the Rocks features Jeremy Eldridge, Kurt Nachtman and Adam Crandell. This triumvirate of lawyers will give you their unsolicited opinion on everything legal and illegal, while enjoying a handcrafted cocktail. Lawyers on the Rocks is sponsored by the Law Office of Eldridge, Nachtman & Crandell, LLC and produced by Up Next Creative, LLC.