The guys continue their Facebook LIVE tour with this episode being recorded at 3:30 PM on 4.3.20. They sample the Garibaldi Cocktail, a simple recipe good for COVID cases, and since it is made with Campari, it’s very alliterative. Here are the ingredients:
Garnish: Orange wedge resting on rim + plastic stirrer
Add 2 ice cubes to glass. Add Campari and a little of the OJ. Stir well to combine Add 1 more ice cube and fill remainder of glass with OJ
They discuss a number of good topics:
- Top Topic: Maryland police respond to more than 400 calls for stay-at-home order violations
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Baltimore: Train Engineer deliberately ran train of tracks to smash into USNS Mercy
- WWJD (What Would Jeremy Do): Don’t forget the zoom camera is on – what would Jeremy do?
- Legal Topic: Attorneys Need ‘Tele-Advocacy’ Tools as Courts Adapt to Coronavirus: Legal insight (clearly an opinion piece)
- Legal Issue 2: COVID 19 legal and practical Q&A
Lawyers on the Rocks features Jeremy Eldridge, Kurt Nachtman and Adam Crandell. This triumvirate of lawyers will give you their unsolicited opinion on everything legal and illegal, while enjoying a handcrafted cocktail. Lawyers on the Rocks is sponsored by the Law Office of Eldridge, Nachtman & Crandell, LLC and produced by Up Next Creative, LLC.