On this episode the lawyers are practicing safe social distancing and are on Zoom Chat! This episode was recorded live on 3.30.20 on Facebook Live. They’re drinking whatever it is that they can scrounge up and they talk about all things COVID including:
- Spitting on someone who threatens COVID a crime? New Jersey Man (ht: Listener Michelle) compared to Chinese Biogen employee.
- I can’t Believe It’s NOT Baltimore –
- WWJD (What Would Jeremy Do)
- Restaurant sues Insurer – a sign of things to come?
- Rhode Island – closed to New Yorkers, constitutional or no? (ht to regular guest Natalie Finegar)
Lawyers on the Rocks features Jeremy Eldridge, Kurt Nachtman and Adam Crandell. This triumvirate of lawyers will give you their unsolicited opinion on everything legal and illegal, while enjoying a handcrafted cocktail. Lawyers on the Rocks is sponsored by the Law Office of Eldridge, Nachtman & Crandell, LLC and produced by Up Next Creative, LLC.