Today the lawyers fly solo while hosting their first LIVE studio audience event @ CLOCK Restoration bar at The QG. They’re sampling cocktail custom created for this event, Plead The 5th, which consists of:
- Redemption Rye – 2 oz
- Ginger Liquor – 1 oz
- Luxardo Cherry syrup – .25 oz
- mixed and served in a rocks glass, of course
We cover a number of great topics like:
- What’s really in the Inner Harbor: Good Bad and Ugly
- It’s Not Just Baltimore: Man Charged with manslaughter after head on collision while downloading porn
- Couple having sex falls out a window, in russia, man investigated for murder?
- Space crime
Lawyers on the Rocks features Jeremy Eldridge, Kurt Nachtman and Adam Crandell. This triumvirate of lawyers will give you their unsolicited opinion on everything legal and illegal, while enjoying a handcrafted cocktail. Lawyers on the Rocks is sponsored by the Law Office of Eldridge, Nachtman & Crandell, LLC and produced by Up Next Creative, LLC.