This week the guys are joined by Baltimore Criminal Defense Attorney Brandon Mead. Brandon is in the trenches every day representing persons charged with crimes in and around Baltimore City. He comes to the podcast armed with great tales from the courtroom.
This week we sample the Rip Van Winkle 12 year special reserve. This is part 2 of 2 where we sampled the 10 year on the last show.
On the agenda:
- Baltimore City versus Baltimore County – Can’t we all just get along?
- It’s Not Just Baltimore: Mama, you are appreciated. 2pac lyrics bring down the Human Services Director of Iowa. with 2pac expert, law clerk George.
- Can celebs get sued for sharing Paparazzi photos?
- CBP and their secret facebook page.
- An extra long, glowing drink review
Lawyers on the Rocks features Jeremy Eldridge, Kurt Nachtman and Adam Crandell. This triumvirate of lawyers will give you their unsolicited opinion on everything legal and illegal, while enjoying a handcrafted cocktail. Lawyers on the Rocks is sponsored by the Law Office of Eldridge, Nachtman & Crandell, LLC and produced by Up Next Creative, LLC.