On this weeks episode the lawyers sample the “Stormy Daniels” which is a Dark and Stormy with Jack Daniels substituted for Dark Rum. The ingredients are:
- 1.5 oz. Jack Daniels
- Ginger Beer (or Ginger Ale)
We cover a number of deep topics on this episode including:
- Mueller Report: The Good, The Bad, and The Barr. read the executive summaries.
- Office Decor for Lawyers on the Rocks?
- Dram Shop law and why it matters in Maryland?
- Bill Barr bars asylum seekers from release (read by Jefferson B. Sessions – or not)
Lawyers on the Rocks features Jeremy Eldridge, Kurt Nachtman and Adam Crandell. This triumvirate of lawyers will give you their unsolicited opinion on everything legal and illegal, while enjoying a handcrafted cocktail. Lawyers on the Rocks is sponsored by the Law Office of Eldridge, Nachtman & Crandell, LLC and produced by Up Next Creative, LLC.