On this week’s episode we have a light-hearted episode with discussion on suing your parents for being born while sampling “The Double Eagle.”
“The Double Eagle Cocktail” Ingredients:
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 large sprig of Thai Basil
- 2 oz. Bourbon
- 1 oz. aperol
- Simple Syrup
- Grapefruit peel garnish
Muddle lemon and basil. Add remaining ingredients with ice and shake. Strain into a (martini) glass, garnish.
We chat about important topics on this week’s episode, including:
- To Blow or not to Blow, the DUI question
- 21 Savage and his pretrial release status as a UK citizen?
- Can you sue your parents for being born? This Indian man thinks so.
- How much judicial transparency should the public have? The guys have a heated debate regarding a new bill coming out of this year’s General Assembly Session.
- Double Eagle review!
Lawyers on the Rocks features Jeremy Eldridge, Kurt Nachtman and Adam Crandell. This triumvirate of lawyers will give you their unsolicited opinion on everything legal and illegal, while enjoying a handcrafted cocktail. Lawyers on the Rocks is sponsored by the Law Office of Eldridge, Nachtman & Crandell, LLC and produced by Up Next Creative, LLC.