On this week’s episode we have a deep discussion elections, politics, public safety, and the law with Attorney and fellow Podcaster Ivan J. Bates (host of Law and Disorder) while sampling “The Law Clerk’s Rye Mule Cocktail.”
“The Law Clerk’s Rye Mule is a concoction of our own law clerk’s creation.
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- Ginger Beer
- Lemon (not the typical Lime)
- Rye Whiskey
We chat about important topics on this week’s episode, including:
- Moving forward from an election and how the election impacts one’s life
- Gideon has jury duty (but can’t talk about it).
- IS MARIJUANA LEGAL in Baltimore? Marilyn Mosby’s new policy raises more questions than answers.
- I can’t believe it’s not Baltimore: LAPD arrest man who posed as a realtor to steal from celebrities.
- Oh, and it’s a great drink and great desserts from Mickies Treats meets a Bite of Heaven.
Lawyers on the Rocks features Jeremy Eldridge, Kurt Nachtman and Adam Crandell. This triumvirate of lawyers will give you their unsolicited opinion on everything legal and illegal, while enjoying a handcrafted cocktail. Lawyers on the Rocks is sponsored by the Law Office of Eldridge, Nachtman & Crandell, LLC and produced by Up Next Creative, LLC.