On this week’s episode we have a chat on love and love’s loss with family and divorce lawyer Robert Erdman while sampling “Love on the Rocks” or a Sour Old Fashioned.
“Love on the Rocks” is a cocktail to enjoy this Valentine’s whether your love life has taken a tumble or not.
- 2 dashes angostura bitters
- 5 oz green apple liqueur
- 1 tsp. honey syrup
- 2 oz. bourbon
- a cherry on top
We chat about some wide ranging topics on this week’s episode, including:
- Rob’s craziest stories from representing love gone bad
- A lawyer should not be your therapist, it’s way too expensive.
- Producer Gideon has jury duty today? What will his experience be like?
- The government shutdown. Are we done?
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Baltimore: Nuns gone bad.
Lawyers on the Rocks features Jeremy Eldridge, Kurt Nachtman and Adam Crandell. This triumvirate of lawyers will give you their unsolicited opinion on everything legal and illegal, while enjoying a handcrafted cocktail. Lawyers on the Rocks is sponsored by the Law Office of Eldridge, Nachtman & Crandell, LLC and produced by Up Next Creative, LLC.