On this week’s episode the lawyers sample the Belmont Jewel, the offical drink of the Belmont Stakes – the 3rd leg of the triple crown. It is a great refreshing summer drink consisting of:
- 2 oz. bourbon
- 2 oz. lemonade
- 1 oz. pomegranate
- Shake, strain, garnish w/ lemon
They cover a number of great topics:
- Top topic: Judges gone bad: Lawsuit claims that Garrett County Circuit Court judge had forcible intercourse with court employee
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Baltimore: B-ball coach is a real baller? Life lessons rebound: #1, don’t steal from the cartel.
- Sex toy mistaken for real grenade, evacuations and hilarity ensue
- Peloton recall – what does it mean?
Lawyers on the Rocks features Jeremy Eldridge, Kurt Nachtman and Adam Crandell. This triumvirate of lawyers will give you their unsolicited opinion on everything legal and illegal, while enjoying a handcrafted cocktail. Lawyers on the Rocks is sponsored by the Law Office of Eldridge, Nachtman & Crandell, LLC and produced by Gideon at Up Next Creative, LLC.