On this episode the lawyers are sampling Dizzy Dean Liquor’s Single Barrel Savannah Bourbon. They cover a number of great topics including:
- TOP TOPIC Former Maryland Medical Examiner in hot water. His history of controversial opinions.
- Follow up story: A reckoning for former ME David Fowler
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Baltimore: Student says Kansas lawmaker kicked him in testicles
- Immigration topic: TPS for Haiti. What it means and where we go? Why is this so significant
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Baltimore: Spider monkey fed red hot cheetos by zoo patron.
Lawyers on the Rocks features Jeremy Eldridge, Kurt Nachtman and Adam Crandell. This triumvirate of lawyers will give you their unsolicited opinion on everything legal and illegal, while enjoying a handcrafted cocktail. Lawyers on the Rocks is sponsored by the Law Office of Eldridge, Nachtman & Crandell, LLC and produced by Gideon at Up Next Creative, LLC.