On this week’s episode we are sampling some brews from Nepenthe Brewing in Hamden. We are joined by Dan Rowe, brewer, and try the Infernal Splendor (Helles Lager) and Alpaca Fracas! (Double IPA). We have a number of great topics including:
- Matt Gaetz Investigation:
- Rule no. 1 if you are under investigation – SHUT THE F UP.
- Rule No. 2 – Don’t travel with a legal weed dealer to the Bahamas for an hooker filled trip.
- I Can Believe It (IS) Baltimore: BCPD member indicted for lying on mayoral application
- SCOTUS NEWS: Constitutional law, Federal investigations, and dark money in judicial nominations (Brett Kavanaugh)
Lawyers on the Rocks features Jeremy Eldridge, Kurt Nachtman and Adam Crandell. This triumvirate of lawyers will give you their unsolicited opinion on everything legal and illegal, while enjoying a handcrafted cocktail. Lawyers on the Rocks is sponsored by the Law Office of Eldridge, Nachtman & Crandell, LLC and produced by Up Next Creative, LLC.